The Hampton Classic is a trend setting location moving into the Fall fashion scene. While I was at the Hampton Classic, I started making my birthday wish list. (Hint: my birthday is November 14. *wink wink*) So, below are some of my favorite things from some of the boutiques I shopped at the Hampton Classic. As always, I look to find the best in equestrian style for both horse and rider.
1) Jet Set Candy: Collect your favorite travel charms. What a fabulous idea! My favorite was the Charleston charm, bike (the wheels actually spin!) and the turning windmill. Jet Set Candy is extremely detailed and designed with classic beauty in mind.
2) Hermes teal colored saddle pad
3) Custom leather paddock boots by Der Dau
4.) Jaché Studio art by Jennifer Brandon.
5) The horse bit mirror found at Wellington Antiques
6) Love these leather pouches riding phrase pouches!
7) Hats from Hunt Ltd (brand: metier crafts)
8) Mens moccasins by Galet. The colors and prints make everyone smile!
9) Hampton Classic coffee mugs with artwork by Jonathan Hallgrey
10) Ghurka Luggage – absolutely gorgeous and inspired by English colonial style. Check out their rider bag, it is made to even hold your crop in a special spot!
11) Gretchen Scott Designs scarves – colorful and happy! “Laugh more, gripe less, ignore critics, say yes, order dessert, love life” – a fabulous motto for everyone!
12.) Snacks Fifth Avenchew pony treats are designer apples and gourmet goodies for your horse or pup!